Was das bedeuten wird kann man vermutlich ab März 2012 erfahren. Vorher wird das Wichtigste geheim bleiben auch wenn einiges schon angekündigt wurde.
Harper spoke to CTV News chief anchor and senior editor Lisa LaFlamme in
a year-end interview.
On immigration policy, for instance, Harper says his government is
looking at reforms that will help immigrants make more of a contribution
to Canada’s economic growth.
“We’re also going to try and find ways that we can make our immigration policy more activist in nature,” Harper says.
“But we’ve got to do more in the economy of the future than just
passively accept applications. We have to recruit people to come to this
country, particularly when there are specific skill shortages that are
developing, and that’s what we’re going to do as a government.”
Quelle: The Star.com, Toronto
Die Kommentare sind interessant.
Re: PM warns of hard times in 2012, Dec. 26
I have some questions for Stephen Harper:
1. Why not train our own people in skilled jobs? Taking out the trades in high schools was a bad idea.
2. What specific skills are you talking about for immigrants? Doctors becoming taxi cab drivers?
3. Where are all of the manufacturing jobs for our own people in this country? Of course, China.
4. What are the opportunities in Canada that you are talking about?
5. You say the bureaucracy has talked
other majority governments into going to sleep for three years. Who
really runs this country: the elected MPs or the bureaucrats?
6. What can your government do for
this country? Instead of telling citizens what the other parties can’t
do, why not tell us what you really can do and stop the bickering?
Carolyn Virag, Wasaga Beach